There’s never been a better time to adopt a new canine family member – a local company dedicated to building modern, high quality homes is helping homeless dogs find their forever homes before the holidays!
Seattle-based DEP Homes is sponsoring a six-week class and/or private one-on-one dog training and behavior consultation (up to $289 value) for every Seattle Animal Shelter dog adopted in December. Here are the details:
- Depending on the age and individual needs of your new canine family member, you will receive a non-transferable electronic gift card valued at $150-$300 to make sure you and your new canine family member are off to a great start!
- Dog training classes will be provided by local, award-winning professionals dedicated to creating happy family dogs that understand the rules of their home and are motivated to follow them. Their force-free dog training services include: * Puppy Socialization & Training to prevent problems early. * Adult Dog Training – dogs can learn at any age. * Rehabilitation of Aggression and other Problem Behaviors. The goal is to build up strong skills using rewards instead of focusing on punishment.
- Your electronic gift card and class sign up instructions will be sent to you via email provided during the adoption process within two weeks from the date of adoption.
- Gift cards cannot be transferred to another person or dog. You must complete your class by June 30, 2017, or value of the gift card will be credited back to the shelter to benefit other shelter dogs.
- This adoption promotion expires on Dec.31, 2016.
The Seattle Animal is located at 2061 15th Ave. W. We are open from noon to 6 p.m., Tuesday through Sunday, for adoptions and licensing. For more information, visit our website at www.seattleanimalshelter.org or call 206-386-PETS (7387).